Wow, I get to blog on a weekday! This rarely happens these days with my busy schedule . Good news is our first quarter is coming to an end very shortly. Let's just say I have assessments and grades up to my neck and I almost feel like I am drowning in papers. Anyway that is not what I really came on here to talk about, what I really want to tell you all is that I have been BOOED by my good friend Lisa over at Learning is Something to Treasure!
So here are the rules:
1. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or Freebie(s) that you love!
4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again: I've Been Booed
Here are some of my favorite October activities, books, products:
1. Halloween Candy Sort by beginning sounds. This was created by a teacher friend. It's fun, yummy and a great learning tool!
2. I also love the bat craft in this "Going Batty Craftivity" by A Cupcake for the Teacher!
3. Here is another great October activity of mine:). Julie from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten created this "Pumpkinlicious" Activity which is full of math activities and more! Click on the image below to go to her TpT store.
4. One of my favorite books is :
5.Finally, a great FREEBIE from Jennifer over at Kindertrips. I love the organizers and writing papers that go along with some great fall themes. She even has organizers/writing papers for the 5 senses, great for our science unit! Click on the image below to go directly to her TpT store.