Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have been a bad blogger lately:(

Hello everyone!  I missed you guys, I have been a very bad blogger lately.  I guess you can say that the start of the school year is always so exhausting.   I feel like I am running a marathon, and each time I see a little water break in my near future they take it away, I just can't catch my breath this year.  So today, I decided to just sit back, relax and do something I enjoy...like going to the gym and blogging.  (OK, so I skipped the gym and took a nap instead).  It's an all about me afternoon so NO school work.  Yea right, like that last comment is even possible.  

My little ones are well on their way to a successful year. 
I loved this name tile idea so I decided to make some for my students this year. (Sorry, I can't remember where I found this).  My students are really starting to recognize the letters in their names and the names of their classmates.  They first had to complete their name with letter tiles and then I let them pick another friend from the bin and spell their friend's name.  They loved it.  
Click HERE to grab a FREE editable version from my TpT store.        

Another great love of mine is an oldy but a goody, It's my TV center!  That's right I said TV CENTER!! Myself and my students LOVE this center.  My students rotate to this center and watch Leapfrog, between the lions, and other educational videos.  I think it has really helped my students over the past few years with letter recognition, letter sounds and much more. If you do not have a TV center I have to tell you, you are missing out:) 

Ahhh...It feels good to be back in the blogging world!  Until next time friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment