I just received my second blog award! Thank you Cindy over at Hop ‘N” Dots Teaching Blog for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger” award. I am very honored to have received this award and I am excited to tell you a little bit more about myself.
So now I need to tell you seven random facts about myself and then choose 5 awesome blogs that I found.
Here goes nothing…
1. I was born and raised in New Jersey but I moved to Florida to start my teaching career. My life literally changed in one week. I had my interview with my principal on a Friday and was hired on the spot! I flew back home that Sunday to tell my parents I am moving out and starting my career a thousand miles away from home. Oh and I was to start my new job in one week. So I found an apartment here in Florida, moved here knowing absolutely NO ONE. I like to think this was a brave move for my young self at 23 years of age. Oh and to top off my life changing week, my fiancé was living in NJ and had his career going in full swing. He gave it all up to follow me to Florida for our Happily Ever After!
2. My fiancé who so gladly gave up a lot to follow me to Florida is now my husband of 5 years. We got married on 7-07-07. We love enjoying life as a couple. We just bought a beautiful home last August and our life is in full swing. I can’t wait to see what our relationship holds for us in the future.
3. I am a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Eagles fan! I love the Philadelphia Eagles and I try to never miss a game.
4. I actually like working out “most” of the time. This year I have tried to really start to take care of myself. I am not a crazy watch what I eat and burn that many calories a day doing crazy exercises kind of person. But I do enjoy going to the gym to get a little work out in.
5. I am a little bit of a clean freak.
6. I love Zac Brown Band. I will be seeing them in concert in October for the second time.
7. Jobs before teaching: Chick-fil-a cashier, Carlton cards manager, Rita’s Water Ice manager, and Head Teller at Commerce Bank (Now TD bank). I worked at both Rita’s and Carlton cards since I was 16 up until I was 22. What can I say; I am a creature of habit.
Here are Five awesome Blogs I found (Check them out):
Thanks Again Cindy for the Award! You put a smile on my face for the day.