Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Award! So Exciting!



I just received my second blog award!  Thank you Cindy over at Hop N Dots Teaching Blog for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award.  I am very honored to have received this award and I am excited to tell you a little bit more about myself.  
So now I need to tell you seven random facts about myself and then choose 5 awesome blogs that I found. 

 Here goes nothing
1. I was born and raised in New Jersey but I moved to Florida to start my teaching career.  My life literally changed in one week.  I had my interview with my principal on a Friday and was hired on the spot!  I flew back home that Sunday to tell my parents I am moving out and starting my career a thousand miles away from home.  Oh and I was to start my new job in one week.  So I found an apartment here in Florida, moved here knowing absolutely NO ONE.  I like to think this was a brave move for my young self at 23 years of age.  Oh and to top off my life changing week, my fiancĂ© was living in NJ and had his career going in full swing.  He gave it all up to follow me to Florida for our Happily Ever After!

2.  My fiancĂ© who so gladly gave up a lot to follow me to Florida is now my husband of 5 years.  We got married on 7-07-07.  We love enjoying life as a couple.  We just bought a beautiful home last August and our life is in full swing.  I cant wait to see what our relationship holds for us in the future.

3. I am a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Eagles fan!  I love the Philadelphia Eagles and I try to never miss a game. 

4.   I actually like working out most of the time.  This year I have tried to really start to take care of myself.  I am not a crazy watch what I eat and burn that many calories a day doing crazy exercises kind of person.   But I do enjoy going to the gym to get a little work out in. 

5. I am a little bit of a clean freak. 

6. I love Zac Brown Band.  I will be seeing them in concert in October for the second time.

7. Jobs before teaching: Chick-fil-a cashier, Carlton cards manager, Ritas Water Ice manager, and Head Teller at Commerce Bank (Now TD bank).  I worked at both Ritas and Carlton cards since I was 16 up until I was 22.   What can I say; I am a creature of habit.  

Here are Five awesome Blogs I found (Check them out):

Thanks Again Cindy for the Award!  You put a smile on my face for the day.  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog award! :) What a nice man to follow you to teach! ;)
    I am your newest follower!
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a gutsy move you made to come to FL all by yourself! And what a great guy your hubby is to follow your dreams :) Thanks for the blogs..I'll defintiely check them out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's on your 2nd blog award! I loved reading your post. You had a lot happen at once and handled it well:) What a sweet husband you have.

    Thanks for giving me my 1st blog award!!! I'm so excited:)
    ~Carole
    kindercarole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the award and for living in FL! My husband is from there and we love it there!!!

    I'm your newest follower! Come by and follow my blog when you can!

    Congrats again!

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! Im your newest follower!! Come by and check out my blog when you get a chance!

    Karmen
    karmenskindersofroom103.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete