Sunday, July 15, 2012

I’m thinking Fonts!



Ok, so lately I have been working on a number of school projects.  I have been downloading a lot of cool fonts for upcoming DIY posters.  Then I got to thinking, I wonder what everyones favorite font is??????  My previous favorite was ABC print.  Which is a font I got from some program or some other teacherI have used this font for so many years.  Now, I cant remember where I got it. 

But my new favorite font is the one you’re looking at right now.  It is called cinnamon cake.  I downloaded it for free at dafont.com.  What do you think?  Is it a keeper?  Here are a few of my other favorites:



I would love to learn some of your favorite fonts that you use in your classroom.  Please feel free to leave a comment. I cant wait to add to my collection of fonts! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog because it led me to yours. I love your template! :)

    I wanted to let you know that I added your blog to my new list of blogs at Kindergarten Network. Stop by sometime and check it out when you have a chance. Be sure to let me know if I left out any details you would like to be added.

    I'm your newest follower!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    My favorite font is porkys. You can get it at: http://www.fonts4free.net/porkys-font.html
    I love finding new fonts as well.
    I have nominated you for an award. Come on over to my blog to get your award.
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    I'm a font freak, too! Co-workers laugh at how OCD I am about my fonts--No Times New Roman, ever!! :D Cinnamon Cake is adorable and is on my new favorite fonts list!
    Here are my favorite fonts that I use over and over!
    Abc Teacher http://www.fontpark.net/en/font/abcteacher/
    Tooney Loons
    http://www.dafont.com/tooney-loons.font
    Hooteroll
    http://www.fontpark.net/en/search/hooteroll/
    These were all found for free online. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this font! (cinnamon cake) I just downloaded it! Thanks for sharing =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete