Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Here is are some classroom rules I have been working on.  I have a jungle themed classroom and I am excited about my new simplified rules.  I believe with Kindergarten students sometimes LESS IS MORE!   These rules are FREE on my teacher pay teachers website.  Hopefully more creations will follow as I am feeling very creative lately.  

Although my summer creativity may slow down since tomorrow I officially start teaching summer school.  I have long days to look forward to for the rest of my summer vacation.  Our VPK summer program here in Florida is 4 days a week; 7:30-5:30.  I think I may be a little tired in the weeks to come. 

Wish me luck I may need it!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Learning is Something to Treasure sent me! I'm glad she did!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read about your little blog over at Learning is Something to Treasure. I'm a new follower :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to blogging. I just got started myself a month ago and I have really enjoyed it. I am really happy to find a K teacher's blog since that is on of the levels I will be working with this year. I am follower #6. I'd love for you to visit my blog and participate in my first giveaway (especially since I have created some things with Common Core and Kindergarten in mind.
    Happy Blogging!
    Amy (www.adventuresinteaching.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower! Welcome to blogging!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Your rule posters are adorable! I am originally from PA and now live in FL too. I am a new follower. Welcome to blogging.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to the world of blogging!! I started following you!! I am a newbie too!! I love your posters. I just switched from a jungle/monkey theme to a western theme!! Come on over and visit for a while!!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your blog! I am your newest follower and a newbie blogger myself!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute. Welcome to bogland Michelle! From a fellow fashionista. ;)

    http://littlemissglamourgoestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete