Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank you Lisa at Learning is something to treasure and Writing rules!


Yes 17 followers!  
First, I would love to thank Lisa over at Learning Is Something to Treasure for the shout out.  As you all know I am new to all of this so please bear with me as I go through the learning process. Lisa has already been so patient with all my texts filled with questions about blogging.  I can't express how much her friendship means to me.  She was one of my first friends when I moved to Florida and I can surely see our friendship is meant to last!  Besides being my co-worker and blogger inspiration, she is also a great beach buddy!!!!!

Lisa (Left) Me (right)

Now onto my topic for the day….Writing! 
I find this to be my most difficult subject to teach.  Each year I am trying to find a new and exciting way to teach writing.  This year is no different.  Pinterest has giving me such great ideas!  I am absolutely hooked.  This is what I found on Pinterest…


and it inspired me to create my own jungle themed writing rules. 



Again thank you to my new followers!  I love linking up with others.  My new blogging and Pinterest addiction has once again inspired many creative projects.  Stay tuned for more to come!  

7 comments:

  1. I pinned that idea also! I love your posters. used to have a jungle theme. I will have to create me some for my western theme!! Don't you just love Scrappin Doodles clip art. I requested some western theme readers and writers. I can't wait for them to be uploaded to the site.
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Thank you so very much!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for sharing. I'd love it if you would come follow my up-and-coming blog at http://whoooloveskindergarten.blogspot.com.

    Thanks again,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love your blog too!

    Thank you for sharing.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am your newest follower. I love your blog background-sooo cute. Also love your jungle posters :) Would love for you to follow my blog. Looks like you are off to a great start!!! http://secondgradesurprises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie! It will look great on the board I'm starting. Have fun blogging!
    Lori
    Stop on over!!
    Little Priorities

    ReplyDelete