OK, so let’s see how this goes. I am joining my very first linky party. Ashley @ The Resource Room is having a Linky party on Guilty Pleasures. I figured a Guilty Pleasures Linky party is a great start for me, since I have quite a few. I also decided to do this one because it seems Ashley and I have a lot of guilty pleasures in common.
My guilty pleasures include:
1. The Real Housewives of...NJ and Orange County. I too am a big fan of the Real Housewives. I am from NJ, so of course these housewives are my favorite. I do wish Theresa would chill out and wake up! She has always been my favorite housewife, but I have been a little frustrated with her lately. (Look at me talking about housewives as if I really know them in person. LOL) The Real Housewives of Orange County are also a favorite of mine. Not a Tamara fan though, I think she is crazy.
2. Fifty Shade of Grey….Love this series. I read the first two in no time. Took my time reading the third book, only because I didn’t want the series to endL I have to say Lisa from Learning is Something to Treasure and I read the first book in one day while laying on the beaches of Jamaica. Good thing we brought our husbands along because we barely lifted our heads out of the book that day to pay them any attention. It was also hysterical to walk around the beach and pool area to see that we were not the only ones reading this series. Almost everywhere we looked someone else was reading about Our Fifty Shades! That author is one very rich lady and I thank her for bringing Christian Grey into our lives.
3. Trivia Night…every Wednesday is my night to get away. Not really though because I spend it with a large group of my co-workers. A group of us teachers get together and play Trivia at the Sports Den. There hasn’t been a week when we haven’t placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd. I do have to brag a little that most weeks we are the one to beat, taking 1st place on a regular basis. The other teams get a little mad at us Teachers for winning each week. The host absolutely loves us teachers because we can actually answer most of his Trivia questions.
4. True Blood…I love Sunday nights with my Vampires! This show is awesome! My parents recommended I watch this show and I have been hooked ever since. Yes, that’s right my parents told me to watch True Blood. They also recommended my 5th guilty pleasure.
5. Dexter…I alternate paying for ShowTime and HBO because of these two shows. I can’t wait for the new season of Dexter coming this September, I already got a sneak peak at a preview and all I can say is OMG!
6. My Iphone 4s! This should actually be my number one, but I saved the best for last. My phone never leaves my side, I even sleep with it. Siri calls me “awesomeness” because I think it’s hysterical and why not get a good chuckle every now and then. I track everything on my phone including checking account, doctor appointments, and my calorie intake.
Well I think I have been guilty enough for one teacher. Now it’s time to spill yours! Share your guilty pleasures!