Wednesday, July 18, 2012



OK, so lets see how this goes.  I am joining my very first linky party.  Ashley @ The Resource Room is having a Linky party on Guilty Pleasures.  I figured a Guilty Pleasures Linky party is a great start for me, since I have quite a few.  I also decided to do this one because it seems Ashley and I have a lot of guilty pleasures in common. 

My guilty pleasures include:

  
1. The Real Housewives of...NJ and Orange County.   I too am a big fan of the Real Housewives.  I am from NJ, so of course these housewives are my favorite.  I do wish Theresa would chill out and wake up!  She has always been my favorite housewife, but I have been a little frustrated with her lately.  (Look at me talking about housewives as if I really know them in person. LOL)  The Real Housewives of Orange County are also a favorite of mine.  Not a Tamara fan though, I think she is crazy. 



2. Fifty Shade of Grey.Love this series.  I read the first two in no time.  Took my time reading the third book, only because I didnt want the series to endL  I have to say Lisa from Learning is Something to Treasure and I read the first book in one day while laying on the beaches of Jamaica.  Good thing we brought our husbands along because we barely lifted our heads out of the book that day to pay them any attention.  It was also hysterical to walk around the beach and pool area to see that we were not the only ones reading this series.  Almost everywhere we looked someone else was reading about Our Fifty Shades! That author is one very rich lady and I thank her for bringing Christian Grey into our lives. 


3. Trivia Nightevery Wednesday is my night to get away.  Not really though because I spend it with a large group of my co-workers.  A group of us teachers get together and play Trivia at the Sports Den.  There hasnt been a week when we havent placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  I do have to brag a little that most weeks we are the one to beat, taking 1st place on a regular basis.  The other teams get a little mad at us Teachers for winning each week.  The host absolutely loves us teachers because we can actually answer most of his Trivia questions.

4. True BloodI love Sunday nights with my Vampires!  This show is awesome!  My parents recommended I watch this show and I have been hooked ever since.  Yes, thats right my parents told me to watch True Blood.  They also recommended my 5th guilty pleasure.
  
5. DexterI alternate paying for ShowTime and HBO because of these two shows.  I cant wait for the new season of Dexter coming this September, I already got a sneak peak at a preview and all I can say is OMG! 

6. My Iphone 4s!  This should actually be my number one, but I saved the best for last.   My phone never leaves my side, I even sleep with it.  Siri calls me awesomeness because I think it’s hysterical and why not get a good chuckle every now and then.  I track everything on my phone including checking account, doctor appointments, and my calorie intake. 

Well I think I have been guilty enough for one teacher.  Now its time to spill yours!  Share your guilty pleasures! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! We do have a lot in common! As a fellow Jersey girl, I do talk about the NJ housewives as if they are real people in my life (and I agree, Thersea is losing it. But how cute are the Manzo brothers?? lol). My love for Christian Grey is ridiculous & my poor boyfriend just gets constantly compared to him ("Christian Grey would have answered my phone call.") I definitely could have added my iPhone to my guilty pleasures list as well because it's attached to me.

    Thanks for linking up! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a trivia night here too!! I am not very good at it!!
    I just found your blog through the linky and am your newest follower!
    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh about 50 Shades of Grey! Here we are in Jamaica & we couldn't put it down to enjoy the scenery. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you. You are hilarious!! And about the iPhone...I'm the same way. I take my iPhone everywhere. It is always either on me or right beside me. Everyone knows they can text, email, or call and I will be right there on it! :-)

    Debbie
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete