Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Teacher's Fashion!

Jessica from Blood to Books! is having a Linky party that has definitely caught my attention!!!
Here are the guidelines...
1.What is your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teaching in? (heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4.  Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (heel broke, pantyhose rip?)  

1. My Favorite Stores:
Kohls
Ross (Great Fashion on a Teacher's Budget).  You really can dress for less.  I have a lot of my teacher friends now shopping at Ross.

Old Navy

2. My Favorite accessories:
Must have a variety of watches.  I have a ton of them in all different colors.  I feel "naked" if I go to school with out a watch.  I am always looking at my watch to make sure I am on track with my school day.  I love to accessorize my outfits with costume jewelry, earnings and BIG rings.


3. My teaching shoes:
I guess you already know by my blog name my favorite shoes are heels.  I love to teach in heels and wedges.    Here are some of my new additions for this school year. 


4. My "go-to" item
My black dress pants (Apt 9 from Kohls) and my black heels.  Most of my heels are black because I love to wear black dress pants.  I feel like they go with everything.  I have about 4 pair of black pants.  I guess you can say it's my favorite color to wear.

5. My fashion "uh-oh"
I had a pair of wedges that had some beaded accents with one very large accent in the middle of my shoe.  While walking my students to music class, I noticed it had totally fallen off and I thought I lost it forever.  But one of my students found it in the grass and brought it back to me.  I then had my husband fix it with some fishing wire and ta-da my shoe was all better.   They are still one of my favorite pairs!






3 comments:

  1. I totally knew that you were going to link up with this! lol. Calling you in a few...
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! You go girl for fixing your shoes. I would have just chunked them in the trash. My husband is Mr. Fix it, but I like to take the easy road and just buy new! haha

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be taller without anyone else knowing your "secret". Height increaser of our Height Increased shoes is hidden and look no different outside.

    Show Lifts

    ReplyDelete