Keeping it short and sweet today. I do have to say I am a little jealous of everyone getting a head start setting up their classrooms. This is usually me too, but unfortunately I am still teaching summer school. I have one more week left and then the following week I jump right into pre-planning. I think I am a little stressed!!!!
Now time to join another great linky party. There are some many great linkys out there!
I love this....When I saw this Linky party so many things came to mind. So I decided to link up with Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties and join the "you might be a teacher if..." linky.
1. You walk into Target and head right to the dollar section hoping you find some good treasures for your classroom.
2. You raise your hand at a family function/dinner to get someone's attention.
3. You go out to enjoy yourself outside of work and your topic of conversation is about work and your students. You try to get away from work but your best friends are mostly made up of teachers.
4. You ask your friends, "Do you have to go Potty?" Or you have said to someone "I need a potty break".
5. Your excited about getting new tote bags and bins! Even though you already have a ton of them.
6. You use cutesy clip art in everyday functions.
7. Your school supplies take over more that one room in your house.
Ah, I feel a little less stressed already. It always feels good to laugh!